Monday, July 20, 2015

Graham is THREE!

Typing that title makes my stomach flip flop a little bit. How is it possible that he could be three?!? I swear it was just last week that we were navigating the first few days of parenthood with him. While it feels like he was just born, I can't imagine our life without him. Now, we are navigating being parents of two and it is such a fun (and trying) journey.

I vowed to not stress out over his birthday party this year like I did last year. Honestly, I just didn't have time to make it miserable. I quickly jumped on Pinterest to get some ideas in my head and then never looked at that blessed site again. I didn't go over board, didn't stress out, and had a good time planning his 3rd birthday. I left out little details that no one really cares about. I didn't make a fancy menu, didn't label every food and drink item, and didn't wrap the silverware. Those things take up so much time and are so unnecessary. I'm posting these pictures for memories, not to brag, or make you feel like you should plan something similar. I had so much fun this year and did everything within reason and on a budget.

Cupcake Cake by Heartsville Sweets. She's awesome, like usual.


 My dad printed all of the poster size pictures at his work. Graham thought they were so cool!
 I had 100% of the decorations because my kid is obsessed with tractors. It was easy.
 Ice Cream Sundae Bar...yum! (and very easy!)


 One of his favorite gifts. 
 Now he can weedeat just like his daddy. 


 This is about as good as family pictures get these days.
 What's a party without a pinata?
It's my birthday, I can cry if I want to!

We have a huge family and really love having everyone over for special occasions. I grew up celebrating every birthday with a family dinner and intend to do the same for my kiddos. I'm so glad everyone was able to come and have an awesome time with us. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment